Saturday, June 23, 2007

What supplements do I take

My favorite brand of products is BSN supplement line of nutritionals. I have never had stronger workouts than after taking NO Xplode. I also found the greatest strength gains after using Cellmass by BSN.

It is interesting that I like BSN so much since majority of the time I would pick and chose what from many different manufacturers.

BSN NO Xplode seems to have the right blend of creatine, arginine, electrolytes, and energy. Each one of these ingredients optimzes your ability to perform at your peak level.

Other people must agree with me too as BSN had the biggest display at the 2007 Arnold Classic. I couldn't believe how many people were around the BSN multi sectional booths. It didn't hurt that Monica Brant was there signing autographs.

Want to read more about BSN product read BSN reviews.

No comments: