Wednesday, June 20, 2007

BSN the Elite in Muscle Building Supplements

The more research I do and read and the more people I talk to BSN is becoming the only brand of supplements people are choosing to achieve their fitness goals. BSN has a full line of products and each product seems to be at the top of list for that category. I am constantly hearing about a person who is achieving their goals and then they tell me they are using BSN products.

NO Xplode their flagship product is by fat the most popular creatine product. You don't get everybody using creatine which is so common today without results. I have noticed my first workout is better with NO Xplode.

The other product I personally use is CellMass which I have gotten by best strength and size gains while using Cell Mass. I just stopped using it for a month to see if I would notice a difference and wow what a drop. I think I lost 15% of my strength in just one month off of using Cell Mass.

No comments: